Who is Currie Management Consultants?
Currie Management Consultants is a team of consultants to manufacturers and dealers/distributors in the following industries: Agricultural Equipment, Material Handling, Construction Machinery, Power Generation, Commercial and Retread Tires, Transport Refrigeration, Marine, Heavy Trucks, Automobile, Temperature Control, Utility Vehicles, Maintenance & Repair Organizations (MRO), and more.
Distribution Analysis, Dealerization, and Dealer/Distributor Development are the top three services provided to manufacturers. Best Practices/20 Groups, Profit Improvement Workshops, Mergers & Acquisitions, Business Valuations, and Leadership/Management Development top the services we provide to Dealers and Distributors.
For closely held, private companies, we provide Business Continuation Services, Succession Planning, Leadership Development, and other staff related Management Training.
As Management Consultants, we, at Currie, are ready to assist manufacturers and dealers/distributors with today’s business challenges.
Recent Blog Posts
- Photo Contest! - Want to attend a two seminar at The Currie Training Center for free? Send us your photo! Currie Management Consultants, Inc. is proud of the great work being done by dealer clients across North America. Send us your favorite photo … Continue reading →
- Revenue Growth – Currie’s Strategic Plan and Growth Theme for 2017 - 2017 is all about Revenue Growth. As we are finishing up 2016, let’s think about how we are going to manage our growth this coming year, and how we are going to continue to pursue not just excellence, but a … Continue reading →
- Announcing the new Currie Training Center website - Exciting things are happening, and The Currie Training Center is growing rapidly. Have you hired some new manager(s)? Are you an executive looking for deeper Currie Model training? Are you promoting some people, or looking to develop your succession plan? … Continue reading →
- CURRIE PRESS RELEASE - FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE WALK FREE: Local activist to walk 500 miles for global slavery and human trafficking Worcester, Massachusetts – September 1, 2016 – On Oct. 15, Robin P. Currie of Worcester, Massachusetts will undertake a 500-mile journey on foot … Continue reading →
- Currie Team supports the fight against human trafficking - Just giving everyone an update on the latest Currie community service project! In October, I will be walking from Portland Maine to Washington DC (over 500 miles) to raise awareness about domestic and global slavery and human trafficking. Follow the … Continue reading →