Who is Currie Management Consultants?
Currie Management Consultants is a team of consultants to manufacturers and dealers/distributors in the following industries: Agricultural Equipment, Material Handling, Construction Machinery, Power Generation, Commercial and Retread Tires, Transport Refrigeration, Marine, Heavy Trucks, Automobile, Temperature Control, Utility Vehicles, Maintenance & Repair Organizations (MRO), and more.
Distribution Analysis, Dealerization, and Dealer/Distributor Development are the top three services provided to manufacturers. Best Practices/20 Groups, Profit Improvement Workshops, Mergers & Acquisitions, Business Valuations, and Leadership/Management Development top the services we provide to Dealers and Distributors.
For closely held, private companies, we provide Business Continuation Services, Succession Planning, Leadership Development, and other staff related Management Training.
As Management Consultants, we, at Currie, are ready to assist manufacturers and dealers/distributors with today’s business challenges.
Recent Blog Posts
- Assertive Communication (#2 in a series) - “To know oneself, one should assert oneself.” This is an interesting quote from 20th Century French philosopher and novelist Albert Camus, a winner of the Nobel Peace Prize for Literature. Camus reportedly would not call himself an existentialist, but his … Continue reading →
- 2016 Recipient of the Robert P. Currie Scholarship - Congratulations to Peter Bilzerian of Holden, Massachusetts. Peter is 18 years old and will be attending The Rochester Institute of Technology. This dynamic young man has an impressive list of successful endeavors. On top of numerous academic awards and holding … Continue reading →
- Wrestling Fans?? Smackdown here in Worcester! - The good news: WWE Smackdown is here in Worcester on July 19. If you are attending the Currie Benchmarking and Financial Model Seminar, you should know that Smackdown is the night before the seminar so the timing couldn’t be more … Continue reading →
- Time Management (#1 in a series) - Gravel, rocks, sand and water. What do those items have to do with managing your time? And what is time management all about? Here’s a crash course, with just enough information and three important Time Management methods, for you to … Continue reading →
- Leadership From the Inside Out - If you haven’t yet registered for the Currie Conference, click here, find out more, and get signed up!!