Who is Currie Management Consultants?
Currie Management Consultants is a team of consultants to manufacturers and dealers/distributors in the following industries: Agricultural Equipment, Material Handling, Construction Machinery, Power Generation, Commercial and Retread Tires, Transport Refrigeration, Marine, Heavy Trucks, Automobile, Temperature Control, Utility Vehicles, Maintenance & Repair Organizations (MRO), and more.
Distribution Analysis, Dealerization, and Dealer/Distributor Development are the top three services provided to manufacturers. Best Practices/20 Groups, Profit Improvement Workshops, Mergers & Acquisitions, Business Valuations, and Leadership/Management Development top the services we provide to Dealers and Distributors.
For closely held, private companies, we provide Business Continuation Services, Succession Planning, Leadership Development, and other staff related Management Training.
As Management Consultants, we, at Currie, are ready to assist manufacturers and dealers/distributors with today’s business challenges.
Recent Blog Posts
- Currie’s Q3 Article Review - Currie’s Quarterly Article recommendation (click the title to download), Managing Change, One Day at a Time (Harvard Business Review, July/August 2014), is a quick and easy read. It’s also a great way for us to start to think about change management … Continue reading →
- Currie’s Q2 Article Review – Building a Game-Changing Talent Strategy - Currie Management Consultants, Inc. is recommending HBR’s Building a Game-Changing Talent Strategy, as required reading for 2nd quarter 2014. This piece takes us through some best practices and guidelines for creating and maintaining a successful team of highly talented employees. … Continue reading →
- From the President – in response to CATERPILLAR: Our Dealers Are Blowing It By Missing Up To $18 Billion In Easy Sales - Bob Currie has recommended an article which appeared recently in Business Insider. Click for the full article: CATERPILLAR Here are Bob’s comments on the article: For those who operate in or follow the construction equipment industry, this article is “must … Continue reading →
- 2014 Client Reading List - 2014 has been an extremely busy year so far. In fact, words like “hectic” and “frenetic” have been used by some clients of Currie Management Consultants, Inc. to describe the speed of change in the distribution industry today. Another descriptive … Continue reading →
- 2012 Global Workforce Study - Currie Management Consultants, Inc. recommends that all clients read the 2012 Global Workforce Study by Towers Watson to learn more about their Engagement Model. What’s the big deal about “engagement”? And why do we, as distributors of industrial equipment, want … Continue reading →