Who is Currie Management Consultants?
Currie Management Consultants is a team of consultants to manufacturers and dealers/distributors in the following industries: Agricultural Equipment, Material Handling, Construction Machinery, Power Generation, Commercial and Retread Tires, Transport Refrigeration, Marine, Heavy Trucks, Automobile, Temperature Control, Utility Vehicles, Maintenance & Repair Organizations (MRO), and more.
Distribution Analysis, Dealerization, and Dealer/Distributor Development are the top three services provided to manufacturers. Best Practices/20 Groups, Profit Improvement Workshops, Mergers & Acquisitions, Business Valuations, and Leadership/Management Development top the services we provide to Dealers and Distributors.
For closely held, private companies, we provide Business Continuation Services, Succession Planning, Leadership Development, and other staff related Management Training.
As Management Consultants, we, at Currie, are ready to assist manufacturers and dealers/distributors with today’s business challenges.
Recent Blog Posts
- rescheduled! Robert Currie to lead Overview of a Successful Equipment Distributor - Currie Management Consultants, Inc. is pleased to announce a special program offering coming up in March. Robert Currie, President and Founder, will be facilitating the Overview of a Successful Equipment Distributor©. Come and experience the power of Bob’s four decades … Continue reading →
- Currie’s Q4 Article Review - Currie Management Consultants, Inc.’s 4th Quarter recommended reading is an article in the MIT Sloan Management Review entitled Can You Measure Leadership? In the article, Robert Gandossy and Robin Guarnieri address the urgency, as well as the accompanying challenges, to … Continue reading →
- Currie’s latest article in The MHEDA Journal - Click here for Design of The MHEDA DiSC Report and gain some insight into why the report is designed the way it is, and how it all fits together.
- Currie’s Q3 Article Review - Currie’s Quarterly Article recommendation (click the title to download), Managing Change, One Day at a Time (Harvard Business Review, July/August 2014), is a quick and easy read. It’s also a great way for us to start to think about change management … Continue reading →
- Currie’s Q2 Article Review – Building a Game-Changing Talent Strategy - Currie Management Consultants, Inc. is recommending HBR’s Building a Game-Changing Talent Strategy, as required reading for 2nd quarter 2014. This piece takes us through some best practices and guidelines for creating and maintaining a successful team of highly talented employees. … Continue reading →