Who is Currie Management Consultants?
Currie Management Consultants is a team of consultants to manufacturers and dealers/distributors in the following industries: Agricultural Equipment, Material Handling, Construction Machinery, Power Generation, Commercial and Retread Tires, Transport Refrigeration, Marine, Heavy Trucks, Automobile, Temperature Control, Utility Vehicles, Maintenance & Repair Organizations (MRO), and more.
Distribution Analysis, Dealerization, and Dealer/Distributor Development are the top three services provided to manufacturers. Best Practices/20 Groups, Profit Improvement Workshops, Mergers & Acquisitions, Business Valuations, and Leadership/Management Development top the services we provide to Dealers and Distributors.
For closely held, private companies, we provide Business Continuation Services, Succession Planning, Leadership Development, and other staff related Management Training.
As Management Consultants, we, at Currie, are ready to assist manufacturers and dealers/distributors with today’s business challenges.
Recent Blog Posts
- New from the Currie Training Center - Announcing the Currie Management Consultants, Inc. Brand new two-day seminar offering: Benchmarking and the Currie Financial Model© July 18-19, 2016 This program will feature the following: Overview of a Successful Equipment Dealer Financial Benchmarking The Currie Financial Model The … Continue reading →
- Leadership from The Inside Out - Featured Event! Leadership from the Inside Out Currie’s first two-day, multi industry conference This exciting event will focus on Executive Leadership, developing your firm’s talent, cultivating your team, recognizing inefficiencies in execution and/or capability, and redirecting resources as business needs … Continue reading →
- Currie Article Review – “The Gospel of Wealth” - In keeping with the theme of Philosophy, the Currie team is recommending that all distributor clients read Andrew Carnegie’s piece entitled “The Gospel of Wealth”. This essay is not new (it was written in 1889), yet it is quite current. … Continue reading →
- Currie Reading List – The Philosophy of Distribution 2016 - Last year’s List, Chaos Theory, showed us how, in order to prosper in the evolving marketplace, organizations must demonstrate agility, entrepreneurial thinking, and deeper levels of engagement. In fact, engagement is a concept that all Currie clients have been hearing … Continue reading →
- Leadership from the Inside Out – Agenda available - The agenda for the upcoming Currie Leadership Conference, Leadership from the Inside Out, happening November 7, 8,, and 9, 2016 is now available – click here to download! Our two-day conference will focus on leadership talent, cultivating others, recognizing inefficiencies … Continue reading →