Who is Currie Management Consultants?
Currie Management Consultants is a team of consultants to manufacturers and dealers/distributors in the following industries: Agricultural Equipment, Material Handling, Construction Machinery, Power Generation, Commercial and Retread Tires, Transport Refrigeration, Marine, Heavy Trucks, Automobile, Temperature Control, Utility Vehicles, Maintenance & Repair Organizations (MRO), and more.
Distribution Analysis, Dealerization, and Dealer/Distributor Development are the top three services provided to manufacturers. Best Practices/20 Groups, Profit Improvement Workshops, Mergers & Acquisitions, Business Valuations, and Leadership/Management Development top the services we provide to Dealers and Distributors.
For closely held, private companies, we provide Business Continuation Services, Succession Planning, Leadership Development, and other staff related Management Training.
As Management Consultants, we, at Currie, are ready to assist manufacturers and dealers/distributors with today’s business challenges.
Recent Blog Posts
- Muddy Boots by David Griffith - This month’s Currie Client Spotlight is on David Griffith, who we love working with at Modern Group, Ltd. I’m a big fan of Dave’s Muddy Boots Blog, in which he becomes teacher, coach, and an inspirational leader. He is a … Continue reading →
- Update for Currie’s Leadership from the Inside Out - Currie Management Consultants, Inc.’s two-day, multi-industry conference Why should you register for Leadership from the Inside Out? This is an event for top performers to collaborate with other North American Industry Leaders! This is a multi-industry conference and will combine … Continue reading →
- A few words about Currie Management Groups - One of Bob Currie’s pet peeves is when he discusses a Currie product or service with a client, who then replies: “I didn’t know you did that!” So in order to make sure that doesn’t happen, (and to keep me … Continue reading →
- Benchmarking – what’s it all about? - Currie Management Consultants, Inc. is featuring a new two-day seminar, offered at The Currie Training Center in Worcester, Massachusetts: Benchmarking and The Currie Financial Model. If you’re a member of a Currie Management Consultants, Inc. Best Practices Group, you’ve likely … Continue reading →
- Meet the newest addition to the Currie Team! - Currie Management Consultants, Inc. is proud to announce that Jim Henderson has joined the consulting team. Jim’s expertise, and his career, is in helping companies achieve the results they have targeted. Here is a little more background information about Mr. … Continue reading →