Who is Currie Management Consultants?
Currie Management Consultants is a team of consultants to manufacturers and dealers/distributors in the following industries: Agricultural Equipment, Material Handling, Construction Machinery, Power Generation, Commercial and Retread Tires, Transport Refrigeration, Marine, Heavy Trucks, Automobile, Temperature Control, Utility Vehicles, Maintenance & Repair Organizations (MRO), and more.
Distribution Analysis, Dealerization, and Dealer/Distributor Development are the top three services provided to manufacturers. Best Practices/20 Groups, Profit Improvement Workshops, Mergers & Acquisitions, Business Valuations, and Leadership/Management Development top the services we provide to Dealers and Distributors.
For closely held, private companies, we provide Business Continuation Services, Succession Planning, Leadership Development, and other staff related Management Training.
As Management Consultants, we, at Currie, are ready to assist manufacturers and dealers/distributors with today’s business challenges.
Recent Blog Posts
- Leadership Skills Seminar coming up! - This training is next month – follow the link below for more info and to register online. Call 508-752-9229 if you need assistance. Hope to see you here! CURRIE LEADERSHIP SKILLS
- Summer Greetings from the Currie Training Center - We have a full line-up of programs for the rest of the year and into 2016, and don’t forget that registration is now open for Currie’s Leadership Development 2016. This is our famous one-year program for all rising managers, executives, … Continue reading →
- Upcoming Featured Program – Service Department Profitability - Powered by Eventbrite
- Currie Training Center – Parts Program has been rescheduled - Powered by Eventbrite
- Leadership Development 2016 – Registration now open! - Registration is open for Leadership Development 2016. Invest in developing your leadership team and secure the future success of your dealership/distributorship! Highlights of the Currie Leadership Development Program: Ø Attend four quarterly workshops during 2016 Ø Participate in monthly coaching calls Ø Develop networks with participants from … Continue reading →